Thursday 15 March 2012

pear, cocoa and cream face mask



I am really into chocolatey skincare products right now.  Tonight I made a pear, cocoa and cream face mask with store cupboard items.  I mixed 2tbsp. of sour cream, juiced half a pear and 2 tbsp of cocoa powder together to make a soft paste, I smoothed it over face and neck and just laid back for 15 minutes and relaxed.  The benefits of the pear is the essential vitamins and antioxidant protection,  The cocoa, high antioxidant benefits with both cell repair and cell damage protection and as for the cream it soothes and nourishes the skin while hydrating and is soothing for irritated skin.  And of course it smells absolutely scrumptious for chocoholics like me!!!   There is no shelf life as such so make and use as you need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment