Tuesday 3 April 2012

Paul Smith -Rose eau de parfum

I love perfumes and I am loving the scent of roses right now.  I sampled this in a local Boots store and it was j'adore, blown away by the smell, a must have.  I confess when I first saw the packaging and the name of the perfume I thought old fashioned but then I smelt it and was hooked,  Light scent, perfect for the warmer days. 

 Takes me back to my childhood days when we had a rose bush growing in the garden with a similar smell and my sister and I tried to  make our own perfume with the petals, have'ent most of  us done that.  Smelt vile!!!!  Unlike Rose by Paul Smith....... which smells heavenly.

 Bring on the lazy, hazy days of summer!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ray Ban サングラスがどう有名であろう、目の悪い人のとって、レイバン aviatorやレイバン WAYFARERなどの分類は多分無意味でしょう。掛ける感触で、自分に似合うレイバン RB3025とかを選んだのです。そして、いつか見える日が来るとずっと待っているじゃありませんか。

    ReplyDelete