Friday 22 February 2013

Easter at Lush!! The Immaculate Eggception




I bought this from Lush cosmetics on the High Street. The beauty of buying from the shop is I can get to smell before I purchase.  This has three different essential oils combining to make a gorgeous scent for the bath - grapefruit, lemon and vanilla.  Do these oils combine to  give a chocolatey fragrance?  Personally I don't think so but with such a gorgeous smell I don't care about that.  Pure luxury is more all important where relaxation in the bath is concerned.  A surprise element is are you going to find an easter bunny or an easter chick in the egg!!  As you can see I found the easter bunny.  All I  need now is a chocolate face mask and one of these three pieces of the bath bomb in my bath for total 'me' time

1 comment:

  1. Great post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete